Our primary goal is to assist you with unlocking your wealth potential so you can use it as a tool to accomplish your life goals. We accomplish this by integrating your investment, tax, retirement, philanthropic and estate planning needs into a single, coordinated plan. Successful individuals frequently align themselves with an array of CPAs, attorneys, stock brokers, insurance agents and other advisors, each of whom addresses one aspect of your financial life. While these providers are highly skilled with regard to their particular specialty, they often lack the broad expertise across many related fields required to see the “big picture” of a financial situation. By integrating the entire process and making decisions based on the full spectrum of your financial information, we bring order to an otherwise fractured and inefficient situation.
At Integrated Wealth Management, LLC, our objective is to bring all the puzzle pieces together and assemble a complete picture of your financial situation. With the proper perspective, we then develop a plan that is uniquely right for you. We accomplish this process with just seven simple steps:
- Step 1: Establish Your Financial Goals;
- Step 2: Review Financial Independence Projections;
- Step 3: Establish Your Financial Independence;
- Step 4: Conduct a Risk Management (Insurance) and Tax Planning Meeting;
- Step 5: Conduct a Detailed Review of Your Estate Plan;
- Step 6: Ongoing Monitoring, Assessment and Evaluation; and
- Step 7: Prepare Your Individual, Business, Trust and Gift Tax Returns (if needed).
For our business owner clients we also provide the following additional services:
- Entity Selection;
- Drafting of business planning agreements;
- Benefits and compensation management;
- Succession planning;
- Bookkeeping and payroll;
- Retirement Planning, including 401(k), Pension/Profit Sharing, SEP and SIMPLE; and
- Prepare Business Tax Returns, 1099’s and W-2’s.